PCG deliver intuitive and easy-to-use Mobile App solutions that operate either as an extension of our other digital solutions or on a stand-alone basis. Whatever the challenge to be met, we will tailor a best-in-class solution to meet that need both now and for the future.
Streamline your services with a tailored Mobile App.
Over 95% of the UK population own mobile devices and there has been a corresponding upsurge in the development of mobile applications. Public Sector organisations are implementing Mobile App technology to both enhance and streamline services in a cost-effective way.
PCG has developed an intuitive and easy-to-use Mobile App solution that facilitates tasks and processes to be carried out in the field. We have developed a suite of mobile applications that operate either as an extension of our other digital solutions or on a stand-alone basis. Whatever the challenge to be met, we will tailor a best-in-class solution to meet that need both now and for the future.
Why choose a Mobile App?
In many circumstances, a responsive website is perfectly adequate to provide access to your information online. So, if you already have a website, what additional benefits can mobile apps bring?
- Our Mobile apps can work without data coverage – If you or your team need to work in areas without easy access to a data network, then an offline mobile solution would allow them to work anywhere
- Mobile apps can be considered easier to use - Users are already familiar with tablet and mobile phone use, meaning training needs are nominal
- Mobile apps deliver faster performance over websites – if your users regularly need to access data or forms quickly and reliably, then mobile apps will save time
- Mobile apps can provide richer features - processes are enhanced through the inbuilt device features such as the camera, video, geo-location, and augmented reality to name a few, so the user can, for example, embed images and video in their form submissions or simply pinpoint their location.
- Mobile apps can promote proactivity – Imagine being able to alert a user if a task is overdue or if their funds require a top-up? The PCG mobile apps can push information and alerts to app users to allow them to get the most out of the solution, while delivering clear business benefits
- PCG Mobile apps compliment your organisation’s other digital offerings – Whether it’s a third-party website or existing PCG solutions, such as Digital Platforms, Directories or Forms, PCG will work with you to tailor the look and feel, so that it mirrors branding requirements and has seamless integration with any existing modules
Here’s a quick recap:
- Works offline and syncs when data/signal becomes available.
- On-the-go tasks and processes.
- Easy-to-use, reducing training needs and improving productivity
- Inbuilt device features, such as cameras etc.
- Proactive messaging.
- Faster / better performance over responsive websites.
- Tailored branding for the familiarity of the user journey.
- Integrates with existing ASSIST modules, such as directories and forms.
- Available for iOS, Android and Windows operating systems
- Highly secure, to support GDPR / HIPAA and other areas of compliance